Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Obama Admits He Was an Affirmative Action Student

Check this out, patriots.

The Kenyan Marxist homosexual ADMITS he was a product of affirmative action. Read below, from 2008:

I’d also like to add one personal note, in response to the letter from Mr. Jim Chen which was published in the October 26 issue of the RECORD, and which articulated broad objections to the Review’s general affirmative action policy. I respect Mr. Chen’s personal concern over the possible stigmatizing effects of affirmative action, and do not question the depth or sincerity of his feelings. I must say, however, that as someone who has undoubtedly benefited from affirmative action programs during my academic career, and as someone who may have benefited from the Law Review’s affirmative action policy when I was selected to join the Review last year, I have not personally felt stigmatized either within the broader law school community or as a staff member of the Review. Indeed, my election last year as President of the Review would seem to indicate that at least among Review staff, and hopefully for the majority of professors at Harvard, affirmative action in no way tarnishes the accomplishments of those who are members of historically underrepresented groups.

Game.

Set.

Match.

This man's past is unraveling right before our eyes. It is truly amazing, shocking, and breathtaking to be able to watch it.

Heck, I don't even need a birth certificate.

I wonder if you were to scan his whole body on a photo scanner, would the resulting Obama pdf file be a bunch of layers?


ROTFLMAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment